Cookies are small text files which is stored in your browser when you visit a website.
They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of digital services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and recover information about the browsing habits of its users and their systems and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise users and improve the service offered. Without cookies, many pages will not operate correctly and the services offered may be reduced.
Types of cookies
Depending on the organisation managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from a system or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from a system or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website but by another organisation that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Cookies may also be:
- According to the time they remain stored on the computer: session cookies or long-term cookies.
- According to their purpose: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
In accordance with the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we will proceed to detail the cookies used by this website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure the proper operation of the site.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Cookies from Google Analytics, a website analysis service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of website browsing. In your browser you will be able to see four cookies from this service. Following the typology above, these are own cookies, session cookies and analysis cookies. You can find further information on this matter and on how to disable the use of these cookies at www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Under no circumstances is any information obtained about the user’s personal data, guaranteeing that the privacy of the people browsing the website is upheld. The information obtained is strictly for statistical purposes: number of users accessing the website, number of pages seen, frequency or repetition of visits, duration, browser used, operator providing the service, language, terminal used and city to which your IP address is assigned. This information allows us to offer a better, more appropriate service.
Acceptance of the cookies policy
We show information about the cookies policy on any page of the website every time a session is started.
Having read this information you can perform the following actions:
- Accept cookies, giving your consent when you browse the website.
- Alter your configuration.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website using your browser. As the configuration of each browser is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do this. We provide you with direct links with information on this matter:
Neither this website nor its legal representatives accept any responsibility for the content or the truthfulness of the privacy policies of any third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and must be deleted or deactivated using same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to notify us.